."

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Tammy's Cranberry Sauce

I got this recipe from my mom, Tammy.  Hence the name.  She makes it every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Since Sean and I will be celebrating Thanksgiving in southern Maryland with his sister and her husband, instead of heading home, I wanted to bring a little bit of home along with me.  

This recipe is so easy to make, requires not much more effort than opening a can of cranberry sauce, and is way better than just the canned stuff alone.

You'll need:

3 oz. box raspberry Jello
1 cup hot water
1 lb. can whole berry cranberry sauce
8 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
3/4 cup chopped walnuts

Dissolve the Jello in the hot water.  Add the cranberry sauce and stir well.  Add the other ingredients and mix well.  

Pour into a jello mold (or any other container) and chill for several hours.

Voila!  Cranberry sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or question. I'm always just happy to know that someone is reading my blog! =)