."

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Funfetti Cake Dip

Happy Fourth of July, everyone!  Unfortunately, I don't have some patriotic themed recipe for you... but I do have an awesome, sweet dip! 


I saw this dip on the blog Eat Yourself Skinny, and knew that I had to make it. I'm a huge fan of Funfetti cake (see my homemade version of Funfetti cupcakes here!), so this dip was particularly appealing to me. It's very tasty, not so terrible for you, and simple enough to put together that I whipped this up while in my hotel room on vacation. 


You'll need: 


1 box Funfetti cake mix (I used the white cake) 
1 cup Lite Coolwhip 
2 cups plain, non-fat yogurt 


Mix everything up in a bowl until it's all well-combined. Garnish with extra sprinkles, if you desire. Then dig on in! I used graham crackers for dipping, but you could use whatever sounds good to you. I originally had some chocolate animal crackers, too, that I thought would be particularly good with this dip. But I sort of... ate the entire bag before leaving for vacation, and was too lazy to make another trip to the store. Use whatever you'd like, though! Enjoy!! =) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or question. I'm always just happy to know that someone is reading my blog! =)