."

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone!!  I see a lot of "best of" and/or "top 10" lists on people's blogs.  Since I've only been blogging since August, and definitely have A LOT to learn, I don't really feel qualified to publish such a list.  In lieu of a list of the best/most popular recipes I've put out there thus far, let me share with you our menu for this New Year's weekend and give you a sneak peek of what's to come.


Saturday:
Shrimp Wonton Cups from the Pampered Chef (coming soon!)
Mac-Raff n' Cheese from Patent & the Pantry (coming soon!)
Sauteed kale (coming soon!)
Homemade chocolate ice cream (coming soon!)
Cranberry-Orange Infused Liqueur with champagne


Sunday:
Crock Pot Kielbasa, Pork, and Sauerkraut
Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes


So, as you can see, plenty of new recipes will be appearing on this blog in the early days of 2012! In addition to the ones being prepared this weekend, I have quite a few sitting around as drafts, waiting to be published.


At any rate, I hope that you all have a truly happy start to the new year.  If you're celebrating, please do so safely.  Have fun, and I'll see you in 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or question. I'm always just happy to know that someone is reading my blog! =)