."

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Key West Grilled Chicken

Even though Sean is usually the resident grill master around here, he's been kind enough to step aside and let me try my hand at grilling lately.  First, I tried out the honey, lemon, & rosemary grilled chicken, and now I've moved on to a different marinade.  




You'll need:


3 tbs soy sauce
1 tbs honey
1 tbs vegetable or olive oil
juice of 2-3 limes
1-2 cloves garlic, minced
1 lb chicken breasts or tenders


Mix all of your marinade ingredients together.  Place your chicken in a zip top bag and pour the marinade over.  Close it up, and squish it all around to ensure that everything has some marinade on it.  Let this sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, and up to over night.  


Get to grilling and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or question. I'm always just happy to know that someone is reading my blog! =)