."

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Matt's Birthday Weekend -- A Recap

This weekend was filled with many good things:

Great friends...

boozy girly drinks...


very snuggly puppies...


delicious food... 

and of course, happy birthday wishes.
Don't be surprised if you see that breakfast casserole on my blog sometime in the future.  It was good!


My only complaint is that the weekend went by too quickly--they always do.  It's weekends like this that force me to remember just how much I miss living in the Pittsburgh area, and being able to see our friends from home just about any time we'd like.  We make do, though =).  


One final "Happy birthday weekend!" to Matt, and a big thank you to him and Adrienne for having us for the weekend.  We love you, and as always, we had so much fun, and can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or question. I'm always just happy to know that someone is reading my blog! =)